NOW AVAILABLE: DSpace 1.7.2
Ithaca, NY DSpace 1.7.2, a new bug-fix release of DSpace 1.7 is now available.
This small bug fix release addresses three issues that have cropped up since 1.7.1.
- DS-841 Fixed Oracle database support for administrative tasks on ePerson.
- DS-875 Fixed an error message from being spit out when using the DSpace CLI Launcher.
- DS-871 Fixed a caching issue in "Recent Submissions" listing for XMLUI.
Upgrading to 1.7.2 is optional since it is a small bug fix release, but issues addressed have been mentioned by members of the community that they are important for them to be resolved.
Installation and Upgrade Instructions
- Installation: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC/Installation
- Upgrade: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC/Upgrading+a+DSpace+Installation
- Download Zip:
- Checkout via Source Control
The DSpace Committers would like to thank the community for continuing to use, test, and provide feedback to the developers. A special thanks goes out to Hardy Pottinger of University of Missouri Library Systems for testing and providing patches for the XMLUI and Oracles issues. Additionally Kevin Van de Velde and Mark Diggory from @Mire have worked together to fix the launcher script.